Wednesday, April 9, 2008

tengo tatuaje!!!

So I just wanted to show you all pictures of my new tattoo!!! I just got it yesterday afternoon and I really like it a lot. It says "Andar por la fe" which means "Walk by faith." I wanted to get it as a little reminder of my time here in Mexico, and since I can't walk physically, but can walk by faith (which this year was a leap), I thought it appropriate to get it on my foot. Well, that and I can't actually feel my feet so it was pain-free. haha! Lucky me!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!! I love it!! I can't wait to catch up in person when I am in town. I am think of you often... continue to keep the faith!!

Stephanie

Unknown said...

WOW! who would have thought? Your very brave!

Anonymous said...

HELLO REBEKAH: THE WORDS ARE BEAUTIFUL, THE TATOO IS GREAT, AND YOU ARE TRULY WALKING IN FAITH.RM

Anonymous said...

Rebekah...you continue to amaze me. I love your spirit of adventure!! Your tattoo is very cool and so memorable! Can't wait to see you soon.
Love you, Ginny

Tim Bailey said...

That is such a great tattoo for you!
-Tim

Anonymous said...

Hi you dont know me but i saw your tattoo and love it. It really applies to my life as well. I was paralyzed by a car accident and I have a few questions about your tattoo. please e-mail me back at misswheels545@yahoo.com